I am super excited to be presenting at Pepperdine University on March 10th, 10am-12pm in Westlake Village. Won’t you come join us? If remote, you can watch the live feed.
Event: Join us in welcoming Pepperdine’s 40 over 40 Alumni Campaign Honoree, Geoff Koboldt, to the Westlake Village campus where he will be presenting on Global Business, sharing his professional journey, lessons learned, and practical tips for success in this realm.
If you are a current MBA student of the Graziadio School of Business Management, this is definitely a must see presentation. My entrepreneurial journey involved procuring products from around the world and selling to mass retailers in the USA.
Some of the lessons learned included:
- Right-sizing the inventory levels to ensure you don’t starve your cash flow
- Ensuring quality is of the highest levels
- Choosing the right factory to work with
- How to avoid unnecessary law suits!
- Being in business with the right partners
- Massaging the relationship with key players
- Hiring the right people for your team
The list goes on…
Linkedinlocal + LinkedinlocalLA + MeetupLA = you are all welcome!